What gives your life meaning? Without a good answer to that question, we can spend much energy and experience much anxiety as we attempt to live lives of significance, only to find that in the end we missed the point entirely and along the way were deeply dissatisfied. But there is hope.
In Why You Matter
, Michael Sherrard shows that life is only meaningful if God exists. He then shows how that fundamental fact provides clarity for some of the most important questions of our lives, including
- Who am I?
- How should I treat others?
- What should I do with my life?
- How do I make sense of suffering?
If you have struggled with a sense of self-worth and direction in your life, or if you have a friend, colleague, or family member who is searching for meaning in a world of suffering, chaos, and uncertainty, Why You Matter
will give you confidence that your life matters--but maybe not for the reasons you think.
"Why You Matter may just be the most important book you’ll read this year."
– J. Warner Wallace, Dateline featured Cold-Case Detective and author of Cold-Case Christianity
"Mike deals with humanity's most basic question, reveals why its pursuit seems so elusive to so many and points to the only One who can offer an answer worth believing.”
– John Stonestreet, President of Colson Center and co-author of A Practical Guide to Culture