Unquestioned Answers: Rethinking Ten Christian Clichés to Rediscover Biblical Truths
Have you heard these Christian clichés or found yourself using them? These simplistic statements often go unquestioned. But are they actually true? What do they actually mean?
Join Dr. Jeff Myers to rethink ten popular Christian clichés:
- God said it, I believe it, that settles it.
- Just have faith.
- God will heal our land if we humble ourselves and pray.
- It’s just me and Jesus.
- Love the sinner, hate the sin.
- Christianity Is a relationship, not a religion.
- Jesus was a social justice warrior.
- It’s not my place to judge.
- This world has nothing for me.
- God is good, all the time—all the time, God is good.
Join Dr. Myers on a journey beyond these unquestioned answers to unpacking God’s biblical truth.