Unquestioned Answers: Rethinking Ten Christian Cliches to Rediscover Biblical Truths
Have you heard these Christian clich√©s or found yourself using them? These simplistic statements often go unquestioned. But are they actually true? What do they actually mean?
Join Dr. Jeff Myers to rethink ten popular Christian clich√©s:
- God said it, I believe it, that settles it.
- Just have faith.
- God will heal our land if we humble ourselves and pray.
- It‚Äôs just me and Jesus.
- Love the sinner, hate the sin.
- Christianity Is a relationship, not a religion.
- Jesus was a social justice warrior.
- It‚Äôs not my place to judge.
- This world has nothing for me.
- God is good, all the time‚Äîall the time, God is good.
Join Dr. Myers on a journey beyond these unquestioned answers to unpacking God‚Äôs biblical truth.Free chapter videos, discussion questions, correlating Scripture, and more can all be found at https://www.unquestionedanswers.com/resources.html
. Perfect for church, personal, or small group study.