A Practical Guide to Culture: Helping the Next Generation Navigate Today's World
We don’t have to lose the next generation to culture. In this practical guide, John Stonestreet and Brett Kunkle explore questions including:
- What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century youth culture?
- Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
- How do we talk to kids about same-sex marriage and transgenderism?
- How can leaders steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
- How can we ground students in the biblical story and empower them to change the world?
With biblical clarity, this is the practical go-to manual to equip kids to rise above the culture.
John Stonestreet, Brett Kunkle
Stock Availability: Temporarily Out of Stock. Book will ship in the next couple of days once restocked.