Cultivate Professional Development Training Course
When educators flourish in their relational skills it leads to verifiable improvements in student spiritual growth, personal motivation, academic engagement, and positive social interaction.
The Cultivate Project Professional Development Training Course helps Christian teachers develop a "mentoring mindset," which transforms their existing interactions with students into life-shaping mentoring moments so that life-on-life relationships become part of the school's DNA.
This course includes:
- Cultivate: Forming the Emerging Generation through Life-on-Life Mentoring—280-page paperback
- The Cultivate Project Implementation Playbook—Guide for facilitators
- The Cultivate Project DVD—14-session professional development tool
- The Cultivate Audiobook—Unabridged audiobook read by Dr. Jeff Myers
- The Cultivate Project CD-ROM—Supplementary files to share with teachers, school supporters, and parents